On the back of strong growth in North America and Europe, YOOBIC wanted to extend its reach into the United Kingdom and create strong brand awareness across key retail, business, and fashion trade media.
Founded in 2014, Frontline Employee Experience Platform, YOOBIC, was created on the principle that, whatever the industry, frontline teams are essential to every company’s success – and it’s on a mission to transform the future of work for frontline employees in retail and hospitality.
YOOBIC is used by over 300 global brands operating in more than 80 countries, with over 1.3 million frontline employees using the company’s apps to elevate performance, level up their skill sets, and drive scalable success. It gives frontline workers access to inclusive and personalised communications, enhanced productivity features to manage their daily tasks and procedures, as well as ongoing microlearning and development opportunities in one convenient mobile application that drives performance, engagement, and ultimately retention.
- Position YOOBIC as an expert in its field, developing messaging and content that supports its market leading position
- Educate UK market at a business and decision maker level on the business benefits of empowering frontline workers to drive organisational agility, resilience, and profitability
- Raise the profile of YOOBIC’s key spokespersons by placement of by-lined thought leadership articles and commentary in the press
- Own share of voice in the frontline employee engagement space and create greater share of mind versus the competition within key media target titles
- Leverage customer case studies and awards to drive ‘referenceability’ within the market and the media, showcasing what YOOBIC’s solution can deliver for retailers
- Fieldworks devised a tactical campaign using YOOBIC’s customer case studies to generate brand awareness and deliver PR coverage in target trade media as read by senior retail decision makers and prospects. By using customer testimonials within carefully drafted press releases, Fieldworks was able to create referenceability and deliver persuasive news generation content to capturing the media’s attention and driving exposure in key Tier 1 UK media included: Fashion Network, Fashion United, Internet Retailing and Charged Retail.
- Five industry award shortlists achieved. YOOBIC was announced as winner of the inaugural 2022 National Technology Award for HR and Digital Workplace Tech of the Year
Christel Grizaut, Senior Vice President, Marketing, YOOBIC
“Fieldworks has worked as an extension of our team to maximise media coverage from our stable of exciting customer stories and in-house marketing and research content. By applying their expert media relations and copy-writing skills, the Fieldworks team bought to life the unique value proposal YOOBIC offers, providing critical market-context and generating high impact, perfectly tailored media coverage to build brand awareness.”